SHRED Totality NoShock Helmet - Grey/Yellow
Are you searching for a lightweight yet extremely durable hard shell ski and snowboard helmet that offers a superior fit and comfort and features unrivaled technology to address both rotational and linear energy absorption? Then the Totality NoShock is the perfect choice. Its SMART IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM™ pairs SHRED.'s ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—with the helmet’s integrated honeycomb-cone-structured SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces. The Totality NoShock gives you the confidence you need to reach the next level, feel like a pro, and have fun.
Inside the Box
- 1 SHRED Totality NoShock helmet
- 1 SHRED sticker kit
- SHRED ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ | Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION | A patented honeycomb cone structure made of SLYTECH™ Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absorption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.
- XT2® | Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odor protection.
- VENTILATION | Strategic vent system to channel warm air from the goggles and the front of the helmet to its back, preventing goggles from fogging and the head from sweating.
- SL CHIN GUARD | Fully compatible with SHRED Soft-Ear Chin Guards (chin guard is sold separately).
- CONSTRUCTION | Hard Shell | Integrated SLYTECH™ NOSHOCK honeycomb | 12 vents
- SAFETY STANDARDS | EN1077B (Europe snow) | ASTMF2040 (USA snow)
- MATERIAL | SHRED Shield toughened ABS | Super Light EPS | SLYTECH™ proprietary foam
- WEIGHT | 460 g [Size S]
- Multiple patents pending
TOTALITY SIZE CHART (Helmets sizes run small)
|Head Circumference||20.10'' - 21.65''||21.65'' - 23.25''||23.25'' - 24.80''|
|Head Circumference||51-55 CM||55-59 CM||59-63 CM|
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. You should measure from the mid of the forehead above the ears to the back of the head.