HEAD REV MIPS Helmet
A modern all-mountain and freeride helmet with MIPS and many adjustment options, including Adjustable Ventilation. The patented Sphere Fit system assures a perfect fit.
This innovative helmet sets a new standard in comfort and fit: Sphere Fit. This patented fit system wraps around the wearer's head like an adjustable beanie, offering a homogenous, snug, and comfortable fit when adjusting the size. By adding MIPS, an additional low-friction layer is integrated into the helmet, which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain in the case of angled impacts. The adjustable ventilation assures the perfect helmet climate in all conditions, which rounds off the many features of this modern, sporty helmet.
- CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Technology
- SIZES: XS/S (52-55 cm), M/L (56-59 cm), XL/XXL (60-63 cm)
- COLORS: MIPS black
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- The 360° Microshell is a polycarbonate layer, which three-dimensionally wraps around the lower helmet lip, that prevents scratches and dents in the helmet’s foam.
- The opening of the ventilation ducts on the top of the helmet may be adjusted continuously by means of a slide control.
- Microfur is both warming and comfortable on the skin. As a helmet lining it creates the perfect fit and feel for all-day shredding.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- The new and patented Sphere Fit system wraps around the head like a beanie. When adjusting the BOA® dial, it is adjusted in all three dimensions, creating a snug and comfortable fit without applying any pressure.
- The BOA® Fit System allows you to adapt the helmet perfectly to your head, creating a snug and comfortable fit without any pressure.
- The Neckgator provides comfort and warmth to the helmet wearer. It adds comfort, fit and excludes the elements.
- The washable earpads of this model can be taken out to suit the variable weather conditions and for cleaning.
- This buckle closes automatically and can be opened easily and conveniently by sliding the buckle laterally with just one hand.
EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- EN 1077 is the European standard for ski & snowboard helmets, taking into account the results of collision tests to ascertain dampening and puncture resistant qualities of the outer shell. Class B of this certificate certifies helmets with soft ear protectors.
HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT HELMET size?
Measure your head circumference with a tape measure which you apply above your ears.
The helmet shall sit tightly on your head directly above your eyebrows. Adjust the two chin straps so that they solidly fix and hold the helmet.
In order to check the perfect fit of the helmet, please put on your goggles. There should be no gap between the upper edge of your goggles and the helmet.
HEAD HELMET SIZES
|Size||Head Circumference (cm)|