DPS R10 Alpine Touring Bindings
New for this season, the R10 has been updated to improve its downhill performance. The newly integrated stomp pad creates a stronger connection between boot, binding and ski. The heel of your boot now sits on the stomp pad instead of being supported by the heel pins. The result is better energy transfer and more control with every turn. The toe height has also been raised which flattens the ramp angle of your boot, so it skis like your favorite alpine binding. A flatter boot angle allows for better balance and a wider variety of turn shapes. At 300g, this binding is class leading for its features: durable metal construction, an individually controlled release value of 5 - 10, a fully functioning integrated brake, crampon compatibility, and 10 - 12 mm of heel elasticity.
|DPS Ski Compatibility**
*Brakes run large, they are compatible with most skis up to 4mm greater underfoot than brake width size.
**Note that the stomp pad is only compatible with skis with waist width greater than or equal to 95mm. The R10 can be mounted without the stomp pad on skis narrower than 95mm waist.
DPS R10 = ATK Raider 10 (with stomp pads)
- Individually controlled release value of 5-10
- Fully featured performance touring and speed touring weights
- Half the weight of any similar featured binding
- Slightly narrower drill pattern
- 20mm adjustable heel plate
- 10 - 12mm of heel elasticity
- Durable CNC aluminum construction
- Integrated ski brake
- Stomp pad for optimal boot to ski contact and downhill performance**
- Bindings are manufactured by ATK Bindings
- Touring boots compliant with ISO 9523 Standard