DPS H10 Alpine Touring Bindings
At 300g, the H10 binding sets the bar for performance touring. With a modern ramp angle to line up with today’s ski flex profiles, the DPS H10 competes at speed touring weights on the up, and rivals bindings twice its weight in downhill stability and performance. With individually controlled vertical and horizontal release values of 5 - 10, a fully functioning integrated brake, and crampon compatibility, the DPS H10 does not skimp on features or performance.
The 2023 edition features a new semi-automatic brake system. This allows the brake to lock up when you rotate the heel piece, removing a transition step and making your ski touring day even more simple. It comes with a custom stomp pad to maximize energy transfer from the boot to binding, so that stability and downhill performance is as good as it gets.
Brake Width Compatibility
|Brake Widths*||DPS Ski Compatibility**|
|91mm||90 & 94|
|102mm||105 & 106|
*Brakes run large, they are compatible with most skis up to 4mm greater underfoot than brake width size.
**Note that the stomp pad is only compatible with skis with waist width greater than or equal to 95mm. The H10 can be mounted without the stomp pad on skis narrower than 95mm waist.
DPS H10 = ATK RT 10 EVO (with stomp pads)
- Individually controlled release value of 5-10
- Fully featured performance touring and speed touring weights
- Half the weight of any similar featured binding
- Slightly narrower drill pattern
- 20mm adjustable heel plate
- 280 - 320g (without screws)
- 10 - 12mm of heel elasticity
- Durable CNC aluminum construction
- Integrated ski brake
- Stomp pad for optimal boot to ski contact and downhill performance**
- Bindings are manufactured by ATK Bindings
- Touring boots compliant with ISO 9523 Standard