Black Crows MIRUS COR Skis
The MIRUS COR is a ski object born of performance and design, to achieve an alliance between two worlds: freestyle and the most angular carves of the moment. Built with a long rocker tip and tail, it can be skied short to play with piste and the most playful side hits. It is carving in a Black Crows way, a true freestyle all terrain. Accessible, solid and creative in every respect.
The Cor Black Crows acronym is displayed on products that seek to disrupt the practice and push the innovation on the snow. With no boundaries.
Width & Radius:
- 87mm Wide
- 13m Radius
- Narrow width at 87mm underfoot.
- Very short radius (13m), super responsiveness.
- Double rocker with fish tail provides great maneuverability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber underfoot with intermediate ski/snow contact results in a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Mono titanal plate in the middle of the ski gives it rebound and tone.
- Energetic flex with very good grip over its entire length make it efficient & super playful.
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar/Fiberglass
- Single titanal plate
- ABS sidewalls all around
- Weight: 3450 g /pair @178