Black Crows CAPTIS BIRDIE Skis
A very popular Black Crows ski, accessible and sensual. The combination of a very progressive flex and a long effective edge provides great maneuverability and grip at high speeds. With a freestyle-derived DNA, the progressive, softened flex makes it easy to progress, while the extended sidecut and long effective edge provide plenty of stability. Creativity for all on all types of terrain.
- 154 cm
- 160 cm
- 166 cm
- 172 cm
Width & Radius:
- 90mm Wide
- 17 m Radius (154 cm, 160 cm, 166 cm)
- 18 m Radius (172 cm)
- Medium width: 90mm width
- Double rocker: Great maneuverability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber: Classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Tight sidecut and turning radius, good for turning. Easy and quick to carve, this ski turns quite tightly.
- Tolerant flex and slightly softer than the unisex Captis, comfortable and accessible.
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar / fiberglass
- Weight: 2900g/pair @164.2