Black Crows ANIMA Skis
The Anima is a big mountain ski that combines power and maneuverability. It is a machine that easily enters curves, is very playful, performs well on hard snow for its size and is very stable at high speeds. The Anima is a ski that embraces the creativity of the skier (big lines, jumps, quick pivots, switch) and always keeps you on your toes. It's an animal and it's the ski of the 2021 Freeride World Champion Kristofer Turdell.
Width & Radius:
- 115mm Wide
- 19m Radius
- Big width at 115mm underfoot
- Double rocker with great maneuverability, control & pivot
- Short classic camber underfoot with short ski/snow contact, more maneuverability
- Radius: 19m
- Extended sidecut with long curve radius, high speed stability and good grip
- Substantial and progressive tip float for easy planing
- Flex slightly hardened to improve stability at high speed. Very progressive flex at the tip and tail, but firmer at the ski/snow contact points. Good deformation in soft snow and effectiveness on hard snow.
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar / Fiberglass
- Added Material: Kevlar tape / carbon
- Weight: 4200g /pair @182