Black Crows VERTIS BIRDIE Skis
With a lighter core and a softer flex than its universal avatar, the Vertis Birdie is the preferred choice for women skiers who want an accessible, high performance, on-piste machine. With its short radius (15 meters) and 85mm at the base, it benefits from a very fast edge-to-edge transition that makes it a pleasure to ride. With three intermediate sizes (152, 159, 169), the Vertis Birdie is our women's piste ski par excellence.
Width & Radius:
- 85mm Wide
- 14m (152cm & 159cm) Radius
- 15m (169cm) Radius
- Narrow width at 85mm underfoot
- Light rocker for stability, small pivot, good edge grip and planing.
- Long classic camber underfoot with extended ski/snow contact for typical alpine curve handling
- Short radius and tight waist resulting in responsiveness, edge-to-edge transition speed and tight turn riding. A ski for piste and changing snow. Very stable with a very fast edge-to-edge transition.
- Sporty and fun flex
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar / Fiberglass
- Weight: 2650g / pair @152