Black Crows VERTIS BIRDIE Skis
With a lightened core and a softer flex compared to its universal avatar, the Vertis birdie is the preferred choice for skiers who want an accessible and efficient piste-style ski. With its short radius (15 meters) and 85mm at the waist, it benefits from a very fast edge-to-edge transition which stirs up the pleasure of tight turns. With three intermediate sizes (152, 159, 169), the Vertis birdie is our best female piste ski.
Width & Radius:
- 85mm Wide
- 14m (152cm & 159cm) Radius
- 15m (169cm) Radius
- Narrow width at 85mm underfoot.
- Light rocker for stability, small pivot, good edge grip and planing.
- Long classic camber underfoot with extended ski/snow contact for typical alpine curve handling.
- Short radius and tight waist resulting in responsiveness, edge-to-edge transition speed and tight turn riding. A ski for piste and changing snow. Very stable with a very fast edge-to-edge transition.
- Sporty and fun flex.
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar / Fiberglass
- Weight: 2650g / pair @152