Black Crows MIRUS COR Skis
A brand new UFO, the Mirus Cor is a ski thought for performance and design, to achieve an alliance between two worlds: freestyle and the most angular curves of today. Built with a fairly long rocker and a split tail, it allows short curves for playing, for piste, and for the side of the ski run. It is carving in a Black Crows approach and/or all terrain freestyle. Accessible, well-built and creative from any point of view.
The acronym COR of Black Crows can be found on products that want to change the normal practice and innovate with a boost of creativity.
Width & Radius:
- 87mm Wide
- 13m Radius
- Narrow width at 87mm underfoot.
- Very short radius (13m), super responsiveness.
- Double rocker with fish tail provides great maneuverability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber underfoot with intermediate ski/snow contact results in a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Mono titanal plate in the middle of the ski gives it rebound and tone.
- Energetic flex with very good grip over its entire length make it efficient & super playful.
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar/Fiberglass
- Single titanal plate
- Weight: 3600 g /pair @178