Black Crows CAPTIS BIRDIE Skis
This is a brand new version of the popular Black Crows ski, accessible and more sensual than before. Its freestyle heritage and reasonable but consistent width make it an all-terrain ski that holds its edge well for carvers, and is easy to steer to suit all styles. This new version is more incisive but also more playful, with a ski that is grippier but still easy to handle, a pleasure to enjoy all winter in all conditions.
- 154 cm
- 160 cm
- 166 cm
- 172 cm
Width & Radius:
- 90mm Wide
- 17 m Radius (154 cm, 160 cm, 166 cm)
- 18 m Radius (172 cm)
- Medium width: 90mm width
- Double rocker: Great maneuverability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber: Classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Tight sidecut and turning radius, good for turning. Easy and quick to carve, this ski turns quite tightly.
- Tolerant flex and slightly softer than the unisex Captis, comfortable and accessible.
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar / fiberglass
- Weight: 2900g/pair @164.2