Black Crows CAPTIS Skis
Intermediate float, speed and quickness, the Captis is the ideal ski for ski areas. Thin and therefore a more responsive ski with a quick edge-to-edge transition. The Captis is a very forgiving and pleasant ski. The ultimate wild ski for skiing and jumping.
Width & Radius:
- 90mm Wide
- 18m Radius
- Narrower width at 90mm underfoot.
- Double rocker for great maneuverability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber underfoot with intermediate ski/snow contact for a perfect balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Tight sidecut with a 18m radius. Good driving in curves. Ski turns quite short.
- Tolerant flex, comfortable and accessible.
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar/Fiberglass
- Weight: 3500g/pair @178
Black Crows CAPTIS Ski Video Review: