Black Crows ATRIS JR Skis
The ATRIS JR is a super mid-fat with a playful soul. The flex is constant and progressive and, thanks to its lightness, it is very easy to maneuver. The radius (18m) makes it easy to ride and the progressive flex makes it easy to learn. The ribbed lines give it a good grip and it's a ski made for youthful creativity on all types of terrain.
Width & Radius:
- 97mm Wide
- 18m (156cm & 162cm) Radius
- 19m (168cm) Radius
- Versatile width at 97mm underfoot
- Double rocker provides great maneuverability, control and pivot.
- Slightly straight sidecut provides stability at high speed and better balance with firmness & maneuverability.
- Medium classic camber underfoot, with intermediate ski/snow contact, creates a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Progressive flex pattern is comfortable in curves and efficient in all terrain.
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar / Fiberglass
- ABS sidewalls all around
- Weight: 2950g /pair @162