Black Crows ATRIS BIRDIE 108 Skis - Womens
Like its universal avatar, the Atris Birdie focuses on four things: stability, rapid edging, tolerant degree of flex and progressive tail rise. This combination means that these skis perform superbly at high speed without loss of maneuverability or sportiness. Lighter and a little more supple than the universal Atris, the Atris Birdie is the favorite choice of women freeriders who want skis that are effective in all conditions, on hard and deep snow alike.
- 160 cm
- 169 cm
- 178 cm
Width & Radius:
- 108mm Wide
- 20m Radius
- Nice versatile width: 108mm waist
- Double rocker: Immediate pivot
- Medium classic camber: Classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Slightly extended sidecut (20m radius): More stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- Progressive tip rise: Good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Stiff and consistent flex, a very stable ski.
- Construction: Semi-cap step-down
- Core: Poplar
- Weight: 3550g /pair @169.1