Black Crows ATRIS BIRDIE Skis - Womens
This is the third edition of this iconic Black Crows ski that first appeared in 2014. For this new 2022 version, it is slightly refined, to gain even more accessibility and versatility. It is truly the everyday big mountain ski, for women skiers who like it when it excels in powder but who want impeccable behavior in all conditions. The lines have been revised and will distinguish it from its ancestors for the discerning eye, but the essential is inside, for a ski that achieves its objectives and delights the heart of the most demanding.
- 160 cm
- 166 cm
- 172 cm
- 178 cm
Width & Radius:
- 105mm Wide
- 19m Radius
- Nice versatile width: 105mm waist
- Double rocker: Immediate pivot
- Medium classic camber: Classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Slightly extended sidecut (19m radius): More stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- Progressive tip rise: Good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Stiff and consistent flex, a very stable ski.
- Construction: Semi-cap step-down
- Core: Poplar / fiberglass
- Weight: 3250g