Black Crows ATRIS 108 Skis 2021
Brand: Black Crows
Black Crows ATRIS 108 Skis
The squadron’s flagship model! The Atris is a success with everyone on all snow types around the world. This stable ski is quick when edging, with a progressive tail and a tolerant degree of flex, a powerful performer at high speed without loss of maneuverability. A really sporty character. The Atris is a big mountain ski for all types of weather and snow conditions, a stylish door-opener to the world of big mountain skiing.
Width & Radius:
- 108mm Wide
- 20m Radius
- Nice versatile width: 108mm waist
- Double rocker: Immediate pivot
- Medium classic camber: Classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Slightly extended sidecut (20m radius): More stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- Progressive tip rise: Good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Stiff and consistent flex, a very stable ski.
- Construction: Semi-cap step-down
- Core: Poplar
- Weight: 4000 g /pair @184.2