Black Crows CAPTIS BIRDIE Skis
Medium width, rapid and vivacious, the Captis Birdie is ideal for resort skiing. The Captis Birdie is very responsive with very quick edge-to-edge transition. Lighter and softer than the unisex version, this is a women’s only savage ski.
Width & Radius:
- 90mm Wide
- 17m (149cm, 157 & 164cm) Radius
- 18m (171cm) Radius
- Medium width: 90mm width
- Double rocker: Great maneuverability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber: Classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Tight sidecut and turning radius, good for turning. Easy and quick to carve, this ski turns quite tightly.
- Tolerant flex and slightly softer than the unisex Captis, comfortable and accessible.
- Construction: Semi-cap
- Core: Poplar
- Weight: 2900g/pair @164.2